Monday, November 10, 2014

21 years Sober

Today, November 11, 2014, I’m 21 years sober, I have begun to understand what emotional maturity is about. I have learned so many lessons during these years, mainly that my reactions have everything to do with my life choices today. I have learned acceptance, gratefulness, humility and I need and want more of all of those things. I’m alive and fully conscious of my process and the wonderful road ahead with many more miracles to discover. I’m grateful for all the challenges past and future for they have and will make me a stronger man. My goal is to continue to be present and conscious throughout my life through the end and continue to learn from each and every experience ahead. Fear which was for a long time my driving force is slowly vanishing and losing its strength, Love and Acceptance taking over. Thanks to my family, friends, God, Buddha, Universe, Energy and members of the different 12 Steps support groups I have attended, without all of you today will just be another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment